The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement is an integral part of the designation granting process. Participation in the CPD program is an obligation which is accepted by each BOMI graduate upon earning the RPA®, FMA®, or SMA® designation.
BOMI offers a variety of ways for today's busy professionals to earn CPD points, including:
- courses and seminars
- real estate license renewal
- participating in trade associations
- publishing an article
- presenting a paper
Who should earn CPD points?
The CPD program requires that RPA®, FMA®, and SMA® graduates earn 18 points of continuing education credit every three years in order to maintain their designation's active status.
- The three-year renewal period begins on the date that graduates attain their first BOMI designation.
- Graduates who hold more than one BOMI designation are only required to earn 18 CPD points every three years.
- During each cycle, graduates will complete the CPD Verification Form and submit it once they have all of their necessary CPD points.
Use the CPD Verification Form below to submit your CPD points.
To ensure you receive all of the information you need as a BOMI International graduate, please update your profile below.
Need a copy of your transcripts?