Ethics Is Good Business® ShortCourse
Back to Course Listing
Ethics Is Good Business® ShortCourse will provide you with the tools to make sound ethical decisions. As you will discover, the information in this coursebook provides a framework for analyzing and responding to ethical problems. During this ShortCourse, you will read passages that reinforce the key concepts and issues presented. You will also encounter specific case studies that illustrate the need for you to have a firm ethical foundation for the decisions you will make.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental ethical terms
- Understand moral reasoning
- Identify potential ethical challenges and apply two theoretical ethical approaches to them
- Resolve difficult issues by employing an ethical decision-making model
- Cite examples of companies embracing a triple bottom line philosophy, and identify how the concept can be implemented in your organization
Key topic areas:
the triple bottom line • tenant relations • confidentiality • recordkeeping • trade secrets • proper use of funds • conflicts of interest
FMA® and RPA® designations
USGBC Recommendation: 6
GBCI continuing education hours toward the LEED Credential Maintenance Program
Select an offering below to register.
Note BOMI courses are offered throughout the country through a partnership with Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Locals. If you cannot find a course in your area, please pre-register and tell us where, when, and how you would like to take the course.
|Collaborative Virtual Learning
||Jul 09, 2024 to Jul 18, 2024
Back to Top